Fatemeh Adili has started her career as a registered nurse in 2003. Fatemeh completed different range of degrees and qualifications as follow:
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing), Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran. 2003.
- Master of Science (Medical-Surgical and Education in Nursing), Tehran Azad University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran. 2006.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD in Chronic Illness and Diabetes), The University of Newcastle, Newcastle, Australia. 2011.
- Graduate Certificate in Diabetes Education and Management, Southern Cross University, Gold Coast, Australia. 2015.
- Cervical Screening (Pap Smear) authorised provider certificate, True Relationships and Reproductive Health (Family Planning Australia), Brisbane, Australia. 2015.
Fatemeh is such a professional, experienced, caring and dedicated person in looking after her clients.
Fatemeh speaks English and Farsi.