MD, Diploma of Dermatology, FRACGP
- Doctorate of Medicine, 2001
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Diploma of Dermatology
- Strong advocate for health, disease prevention and the art of medicine
- Interested in all aspects of general practice particularly chronic and complicated disease, musculoskeletal and sport injuries, paediatric, mental health, skin cancer check and management.
Dr Panah speaks English and Farsi.
Dr Reza Modarres has been working in General Practice for over 14 years. After completing his medical degree, he worked as GP in Iran and Abu Dhabi before moving to Australia. Dr Modarres has worked as an orthopedic medical officer at Queensland Health and is still assisting different orthopedic surgeons in operating theater. He has been involved in musculoskeletal medicine since 2011. Dr Reza Modarres has been attending several national and international courses and conferences in PRP, musculoskeletal ultrasound and sport medicine.
Dr Reza Modarres has following qualifications and interests:
- Graduated in Medicine from Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, 2003
- Fellowship of Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, 2014
- Member of Australian Association of Musculoskeletal Medicine
In his spare time, Dr Modarres likes to play tennis.
Dr Reza Modarres speaks English, French and Farsi.
Dr. Hashim Ibrahim is originally from Zimbabwe. He is a father and has four children. His professional history consists of Primary degree MBChB obtained in Zimbabwe in 1984. He graduated with a Post graduate Masters in Medicine in 2000. He became a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners in 2003. He has been practicing in General practice during the period 1987 to 1995 then again General Practice 2002 – Present. He has a keen interest in all aspects of general medicine.
Dr Ibrahim speaks English.
MD, FRACGP , Cosmetic & Skin Cancer Doctor
BSc, MSc, PhD, RN, CDE
Ms Fatemeh Adili is a professional and valuable team member.
Fatemeh completed her Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) in Chronic Illness and Diabetes in 2011 from the University of Newcastle, Australia. She has been providing services as a registered nurse to Underwood community, since 2012.
Fatemeh is also an Authorised Cervical Screening Provider (Pap Smear Test) since 2015 and a Credentialed Diabetes Educator (CDE) since 2016.
Fatemeh speaks English and Farsi.