MD, Diploma of Dermatology, FRACGP
- Doctorate of Medicine, 2001
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Australian Dermatology Diploma
- Examiner of Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Strong advocate for health, disease prevention and the art of medicine
- Interested in all aspects of general practice particularly chronic and complicated disease, musculoskeletal and sport injuries, paediatric, mental health, skin cancer check and management.
Dr. Hashim Ibrahim is originally from Zimbabwe. He is a father and has four children. His professional history consists of Primary degree MBChB obtained in Zimbabwe in 1984. He graduated with a Post graduate Masters in Medicine in 2000. He became a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners in 2003. He has been practicing in General practice during the period 1987 to 1995 then again General Practice 2002 – Present. He has a keen interest in all aspects of general medicine.
PhD, RN, CDE
Ms Fatemeh Adili is a professional and valuable team member.
Fatemeh completed her Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) in Chronic Illness and Diabetes in 2011 from the University of Newcastle, Australia. She has been providing services as a registered nurse to Underwood community, since 2012.
Fatemeh is also an Authorised Cervical Screening Provider (Pap Smear Test) since 2015 and a Credentialed Diabetes Educator (CDE) since 2016.